Enterprise Ireland Green Start (80% funded)
- SPeco Services is an approved consultant for the implementation of the Green Start programme.
- The team will review legal compliance and implement a Mini Environmental Management System into the business.
- Complete a full review of the significant energy users on site and verify savings.
- Complete waste management review for best practice
- Review best practice for water minimisation.
- Enterprise Ireland provide a comprehensive grant package to qualifying clients who engage approved consultants to install a system
Enterprise Ireland Green Plus
- The funding under green plus is for the implementation of ISO 14001 Environmental management system and ISO 50001 Energy management Standard
- SPeco Services works in conjunction with the internal champion from the organisation to embed the management system into the business.
- Legal compliance and standard operating procedures are embedded into the business
- ISO 14001 and 50001 KPIs are set to be realistic but always benefits the company financially.
Technical Feasibility Study
- The funding under technical feasibility study is for existing products, redesign or new products with an environmental benefit.
- Typical elements involved in carrying out a feasibility study include:
- Prototyping and design
- Manufacturing process assessment
- Plant evaluation and selection
- Raw material sourcing
- Cost analysis
Speco Services will carry out a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of product to compare before and after.
Climate Action Advisory Voucher (100% Funded)
SEAI Exeed Programme
Make an Appointment